Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TO DO OR NOT TO DO...THAT IS THE QUESTION:)

Well it has been 6 days since my IUI. I haven't been able to work out since my IUI because I have had a cold and didn't feel like it. Today I was about to go work out when Brandon said he really didn't want me to. He said he didn't think bouncing around on the eliptical would be good for me right now. He said I should wait awhile. I told him his sister worked out until she was nine months pregnant. He responded with "She didn't have as much invested as we do...she didn't go through as much as us to get a baby". So I didn't go work out. I have read that you shouldn't bounce around the time time of implantation. If this IUI did work...implantation would be happening shortly. So, I will let Brandon relax and not work out for a couple of days...even though my pants are starting to feel tight:)

I hope all is well with each and every one of you:)

5 comments:

Kami said...

I would sit around and eat bon bons... :) Listen to your husband.. take it easy and let your body do what it needs to.. I can't wait to see the outcome!

Kami

beth ewing said...

with all you've been through...i say take every precaution you can. that isn't a gaurantee it will work but it can't hurt.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i dont work out when im in the 2ww..okay i havent worked out in a while. i wouldnt take any chances. lay around with your feet up, instead. :)

Lisa said...

I agree with your hubby! Sit back, put your feet up, and take it nice and easy!!

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sending good vibes your way.

Melody said...

I forgot to tell you that I am a teacher too.