I made a frame of McKenzie holding letters that spelled out DAD. He loved it.
My little lady turned 5 months today! Time is flying by. I am cherishing each day and hoping summer goes by slow because I don't want to leave her and go back to work. Here are some stats on my little one;)
- You are always so happy and laid back.
- When you meet knew people you look at them really serious.
- You are obsessed with sucking your fingers. While you are eating baby food you suck them between each bite..very messy;)
- You have tried green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears, apple sauce, prunes, and peas. Your favorite is pears and sweet potatoes.
- You are wearing size 2 diapers.
- You fit in size 3 month clothes the best but some 6 month clothes fit.
- You weigh 14 lbs 2 0z and are 25 inches long.
- You won't nap longer than 45 minutes and wake up smiling and happy.
- You sleep on your stomach but often wake up on your belly...I think that's what wakes you up.
- You can roll over both ways but are much better at rolling from belly to back.
- You want to stand up all day...everyone thinks you are going to walk early...we will see;)
- You love your jumperoo and your play gym. You could lay under your gym for hours.
- Your favorite toy is Sophie the teething giraffe. It was worth the money!!
- You still wake up 2 times a night. We are only feeding you once...hoping that you start sleeping well soon!!
- You love being outdoors.
- You are very ticklish and it always gets a laugh.
- You found your feet a couple of weeks ago and put them in your mouth on June 11th..daddy was with you when you did it!
- We have loved every moment of these past 5 months!!