She turned 7 months on Saturday!! I can't believe it!! Time is FLYING by. Her 7 month stats are:
- She got 2 teeth a month ago (bottom)...I forgot to write that on 6 months...
- She is in size 3 diapers.
- She is taking 5 bottles a day... 4 that are 6 oz and an 8 0z before bed.
- She sleeps through the night most of the time but wakes up on occasion @2nights a week.
- She could care less for baby food. She really only likes the Sprout brand (I actually like it to0;) She loves graham crackers, puffs, gerber snacks, fruit slices, etc. though
- She loves her swing outside!!
- She is talking/babbling like CRAZY. I swear she says babbbaaa when she wants a bottle.
- She is still only rolling where she wants to go...I don't know is she will crawl anytime soon.
- She is wearing 3-6 month clothes..some 6-12 month dresses.
- She loves playing peek-a-boo/peep-pie with her daddy...she beams every time she sees him.
- She still loves her jumperoo...best money that I've spent!
- She is 16 lbs 3 0z and 26 1/2 inches long.
Can't think of anything else because I'm so tired;) I hope everyone is doing great! I'm trying to catch up on your blogs. Know that I'm always thinking of ya'll! Have a great week!!
PS. To those teachers....wish me luck...I get my kids tomorrow;)