Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas!! On Christmas Eve at 4:00 we went to Brandon's dad's house to open presents. Then we went to his grandma's to meet the rest of the family to open more presents and eat gumbo. That night we went to my parent's house to spend the night and wait for santa:) Yes, I do still believe!! My parents still put out santa's presents during the night. It is a tradition that we all still love...even though they do make fun of me because I am 27! It makes me happy!! We woke up on Christmas morning and made breakfast. After we ate we all sat in the living room and I passed out the presents. We take turn opening...it took us from 7:30-9:30. I was so sad when it was over. Then we got ready and Brandon and I went to his other grandma's house for lunch. (His parents are seperated) We stayed there till around 1:30 and then went home and took a nap. After that we headed back to my parents for Christmas dinner. IT was a wonderful 2 days...my favorite days of the year!!
Yesterday I did some major cleaning and got the house organized. Today we started helping Brandon's dad remodel his house. That is going to be a long project. Tuesday we have our dr's appointment to discuss our next plan.

No comments: