Thursday, December 11, 2008

God sure knows how to change my outlook!

Well I woke up this morning and checked my temperature. It was down a few degrees so I wasn't feeling to positive. I had also been feeling like I was going to start at around 3 this morning. I went to the bathroom and sure enough AF was here!! I was feeling depressed. I stopped myself from crying and prayed and knew that God would only do this if he had a reason for it!! Then 15 minutes later my best friend called. I asked her if something was wrong because it was only 5:30 in the morning!! She told me to go outside. I went outside and it was SNOWING!! There was about 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. It has not snowed in Louisiana like this since I was around 7 years old. My school called and said that we were taking a snow day. I was so excited...I felt like a kid again!! I wanted to drop to my knees and praise God!! You see, I was suppose to start my period tomorrow but God knew that I needed something to make me happy so I started today right before I saw the amazing snow:) I am feeling soo positve right now!! I went check all the cows with Brandon and then I went to his dad's house to play with his little brother and twin sisters!! We built a tiny snowman and had snowball fights:) When Brandon gets done working in about an hour we are going to go to my dad's because its snowing a lot there. This could have been a depressing day but God showed me a rainbow...or should I say a snowbow:) YOu can never doubt him because only he KNOWS WHEN:) I will write more later!! I am going to put up a few pictures too:) Have a wonderful day!!



3 comments:

Kami said...

Isn't He amazing??? I posted a post similar to yours. I am feeling the exact same way as you right now. I am sorry for AF, but like you said, there is always a reason and some day you will see!!!

Have fun in the snow!! I am so used to it up here but it is nice when people who aren't get to see it!!

Kami

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

im sorry about the negative. but wow, i am in awe of your outlook. what a great way to view your day. God is good..no great!

beth ewing said...

sorry about the negative girl but man you have a great outlook. glad you got snow and although i'm not a winter girl...kind of jealous. i think miller would like snow.