Monday, November 17, 2008

Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow is my HSG! It's bright and early...we have to be there at 7:00. It takes us about 45 minutes to get there so we will be leaving at around 6:00. I hope everything goes alright and its just what I need to make this IUI successful. Keep me in your prayers!!! I am also hoping that I'm one of the people that has little or no pain from the procedure. I'll let everyone know when I get home. I took the whole day off so that I could rest afterward. This cycle has perfect timing because next week I am off of work for Thanksgiving break. I will not have to take off for my second ultrasound/trigger shot or my IUI. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Kami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Good luck hon!!!! You are a step closer to your baby!!!!