Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Doctor's Visit

Today I went to the doctor. He did another ultrasound and found a follie:) It measured 22! I asked him if that was the same one he thought was 13 or if it was another one. He said it could be the 13...maybe one is hiding:) I was so happy because 2 days ago I thought this might be a busted cycle. Now we still have a chance;) You never know what God has in store for you!! So we go in Friday at 7:30 to do the IUI. I asked him why we do it so late and only do one. He said research and experience has taught him that 40-45 hours past the trigger shot is best...I'm not so sure but I guess I have to trust him. I'm praying that this is the one. I have always felt in my gut that the 3rd IUI would work. Even for the first two I didn't have much hope..I was always betting on the 3rd. We will see. Say a prayer for us:)

Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I will be praying for you sweetie!!! Good luck. God answers prayers and he is GOOD!!! He will answer yours too hon. You will hold your baby in your arms and it will be such a blessing from God... I can not wait for you to experience that day!!! Thinking of you!!

Kami