Sunday, November 9, 2008

45 days and counting

It's been 45 days since my last period!! That is the longest I've EVER gone. I took another pregnancy test and it was negative. Of course I spent the whole morning googling if I could still be pregnant:) The Internet makes me obsess way too much!! I am going to call my RE tomorrow and see what he thinks. Usually I would have went in by day 31 if I wouldn't have had my period but since I didn't have the IUI this month...I was trying to wait and see. I did take Clomid though so it was suppose to make me ovulate and regulate me....this is so frustrating. I want to be pregnant sooooo bad. I guess I will have to wait and see!!

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

well the clomid regulates your cycle if you ovulate on it. if you didn't ovulate then it won't do anything for your cycle. do you know if you ovulated?

Ashley said...

I got a positive ovulation test...but I guess it could be wrong~