Friday, March 1, 2013

Follicle check #2

I'm worn out;) driving 45 minutes to the dr every other morning is very tiring! I leave my house at 630 so I can get there by 720 and get seen first! My principal doesn't dock my days if I get to school by 830. So far I've made it!! This morning was tough because Brandon is on a business trip. I had to wake Kenz up at 6 to get her to the sitter (she opened early for me;). When I got the doctor I realized I left my purse at home 45 min away! Thank God I didn't need gas;)
My estrogen was 425 today and there was 10 measurable follicles and several smaller ones. I'm pretty much on track with my last ivf cycle. I go back on Sunday.
Right now I'm missing brandon and kenz. My mother-in-law wanted to watch all her grand kids tonight and Kenz really wanted to go so I'm home alone. Tomorrow night we are going to Elmo live with my parents. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This means that while there are plenty of replica watches filtering options to choose from, an advertiser only chooses the type of video their ads will appear with, not the exact videos themselves. The system is very similar to Google Adwords, which operates in a similar manner but with text and replica watches banner ads on websites. Though YouTube's advertising program more than likely only involves videos hosted on YouTube's website. Ad formats include replica watches sale pre and post roll video ads (before or after the videos people are trying to view), as well as graphical banner ads which sit next to video player replica watches boxes. My own YouTube channel (aBlogtoRead), is a YouTube partner and has well over 300 videos most all related to timepieces. I was recently watching one of my own recent videos and replica watches was extremely surprised (and of course happy) to see a Rolex pre-roll ad with an adjacent supporting banner ad.