Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Follicle Check #1

I had an appointment Monday for an estrogen check. My estrogen was 118 so I continued with the same dose of stims. I  had prayed that it would stay the same and I wouldn't have to buy more!!! Thank you God!!
Today I had an estrogen and follicle check. My ultrasound showed 6 follicles on each side so we have 12 as of now. My estrogen was 201. I will keep taking 2 vials of Menopar and 2 vials of Bravelle and I will add ganerilex so I don't ovulate. I go back on Friday for another round of checks.
Yesterday, a lady at my school came up to me and said God told her to talk to me. She said that he told her to tell me not to worry and that he took so long because he didn't want me to worry about losing what I had. I hope this is a good omen and this IVF works for us!! Please keep praying ladies:)
I hope everyone is having a great week!!

4 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

So exciting! I cant wait to follow you all the way to your BFP!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Praying!

Brittney said...

Yay! Loving the updates! Praying too!!

Neha said...

Boss Matka