Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Retrieval

This morning I got to walk McKenzie to school! She was so proud to ride her bike to school and let her teacher see her doing that. Usually she is carpooled to school from her babysitters house.
After that we left for the doctor. We got there at 10. There were three ladies before me so I had to wait a little but that's ok. They took me back around 11 and within 5 minutes I was out. I love that medicine! I woke up after and was slightly out of it but heard someone tell me that they got 11 eggs! I closed my eyes and relaxed until brandon walked in. He said did they tell you they got 11!!
The nurse then came and gave me the best tasting little coke! She checked me several times and then discharged me. As she was wheeling me out I saw the dr. He said " you get better with age, we got more than last time!" They said they will call tomorrow with the fertilization report.

Brandon and I left and I got a huge box of sushi. It was 1230 and I was starving!! I came home and slept till 430 when Kenz came home.
Pray that they fertilize girls!!! Have a good night!







6 comments:

Krisy said...

So exciting, can't wait to hear the report!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

SUCH great news! Cant wait to hear how many fertilize!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

That is awesome!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Praying Ashley!! Hope all goes well. BIG HUG!!!

Kristy said...

Prayers for you all!!!

Neha said...

Boss Matka