Wednesday, March 20, 2013

God has a plan

The funny thing is, I didn't even cry yesterday. I made Brandon call because I didn't want to know at work. He told me at 4. I didn't even believe him at first. I just sat there for a little while and stared into space. Then I looked at my little girl, told myself to "put on my big girl panties" and move on. I put on my running clothes, put her in a stroller and we went running. I hadn't done that since I started this journey. I then played outside with her for an hour.
I'm not sure where God will lead me next. I know his plan his greater than mine. I also know that I have a wonderful husband and daughter and a great family and friends.
Thank you for the wonderful comments. They really helped me. If you have a private blog, I'd really like to follow you.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Beautiful photo - you both have the most gorgeous smiles! I so admire your strength and resilience. You are absolutely right, God has a perfect plan:) Continuing to pray for you, friend!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh darling I'm so sorry! We do not know His ways or the whys. I'm glad you have such a positive outlook even if it wasn't what you expected or wanted. Blessings!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm sorry sweetie. You're right, God does have a plan. It doesn't mean it's not hard when it's not the plan we hoped for. Praying for you. BIG HUG.

Neha said...

Boss Matka

Neha said...

diamond satta matka

kalyan final ank

220 patti

prabhat satta matka

final ank

220 patti

satta matka

kalyan final ank

kurla day