Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Praise God

Well I believe that your prayer have helped me through again!!! Our ultrasound went good. The baby is growing...measuring exactly 8 weeks. The doctor said that the spotting is coming from some old blood that is pooled up in my uterus and cervix....probably from last weeks episode with the other sac. So I should probably expect the spotting to last awhile. It's nothing to worry about as long as it's brown or dark red and does not bring on any pain. He said he never likes to see it but only because it makes people worry;) Brandon said he was acting a little weird but I think it was because he and his nurse were dressed in surgical gear because they were late for a embryo retrieval!! It's IVF time again so the office is busy. He told us that next week he will take my blood levels to see if I need to continue the meds (SCARY;) and we will also talk about graduation. I will be happy and sad about graduation. As all you IF girls know...you are happy to have come so far but you will be sad to leave the comfort of the clinic and the weekly ultrasounds!!
Sorry it took me so long to post. I rode with Brandon to get 4 tons of feed for the cows. On the way back I was so nauseous and worried because the truck was sooo bumpy!! Then we took a 2 hour nap;) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! Thanks again for the prayers!! Keep them coming!!

PS. Kimberly, if you read this post please let me know how to read your blog!! I wanted to comment and thank you but your blog was blocked;)
Also, I haven't posted any pics because my RE's ultrasound machine does not take the best pics...I will have to wait until I go to the OB!!

13 comments:

Krisy said...

Yay! I've been checking all day! So glad everything is still good.

beth ewing said...

glad to hear all is well.

Stace said...

So glad to hear it! I hope this is your last scare!

Amber said...

Glad to hear everything is ok! I won't get weekly ultrasounds, but I will be kind of sad to leave my RE, too. I guess we might be back to that is the "good" news.

cady said...

i'm glad everything was fine. i had spotting often during my first trimester and came to realize that it's normal, even though it can be scary.

Carrie said...

Thank goodness! I am sooooo happy all is well. :)

Melody said...

I am so glad things are well! I've been checking all day to make sure you are ok. Seems like ALL of the RE's are SO darn nice and patient with their patients. Make sure your OB is too! Ours was an @$$ and I didn't like it! Soon, you will have a little one coloring on your couch with a pen (as mine is doing now so I should go stop her, lol). :)

Good Egg Hatched said...

So happy you had a good ultrasound today! Hurrah! Looking forward to hearing about your graduation and to sharing these next several months with you!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

that is GREAT news! i am almost 20 weeks pregnant and STILL missing my weekly ultrasounds..even though they only lasted a few weeks.

absorb every second, before you know it, you will be a normal pregnant woman!

sweetpeanme said...

Hooray for your little bean!!! That is so unnerving...knowing that some bleeding may be "normal"...but I'm definitely glad that everything is okay!

twondra said...

I was getting worried so I'm glad you posted! Yay! So glad things are okay!!

ashley said...

I'm glad you can breath a sigh of relief now. Thank goodness!

Kimberly said...

I am so glad for your good news!

We were told yesterday that baby A is a vanishing twin and will not make it. Each week the sack will get smaller and smaller. Baby B is going strong measuring 2 days ahead at 8 weeks and a heart rate of 160 bpm.
I don't what is wrong with the blog thing(I really don't have a blog, just an account)... Here is my email:
jkdowning01@sbcglobal.net

Kimberly