Monday, March 30, 2009

2 weeks down...

Well I just finished taking my 2nd row of birth control pills...two rows to go!! I'm sooo ready to get on with this!! We go to the Dr. on Thursday to sign our IVF papers and get every little detail with the Dr (even though we basically did that with a nurse already).
I've been playing and jumping around even more at school than normal because I know the last two weeks of school I won't be able to:) I'm really going to miss my class. They are really adorable!
Please pray for my blogger friends Kami and Dianne. They both just had embryo transfers!

"The will of God will never take you, where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

wow girl you're getting so close. am i correct that you guys chose the 3 IVF's for the price of 2 option?

Stace said...

I'm hoping and praying like crazy that everything works out for you guys this first time around!!!

Carrie said...

I am so hopeful that your first cycle will be the one! It is all very exciting!!

Thanks for the "hugs" on my blog- they cheer me right up!

Hugs back,
Carrie