Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HI

Hi Guys!! Well my wonderful blogger friend Melody asked if I was okay since I had't posted in awhile. I'm fine!!! I still read everyone's blogs daily. Since I am sitting this month out(not by choice!!) I havent' had much to write about. I am just living life, working, enjoying my husband, the occasional glass of wine(the only good thing about not doing anything IF related this month), etc. I should start AF in a week or so and then start taking birth control pills. We don't do IVF until April. So I'm here everyone...just laying low for awhile:) I hope everyone is having a great week!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad to hear it! :) Enjoy some vino for me... I am starting stims on Friday (FINALLY!!!) and you won't be far behind!

Carrie

Stace said...

So glad to see you're back a little! I keep checking in... you were all the way at the bottom of my update list!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ive missed your posts. glad youre keeping busy. :)

Kami said...

Thank goodness!!! I was wondering where you ran off to! We miss you!

Yay for IVF in April!

Kami

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment about me going to the baby shower. well, I made it through it with the Lords help! It is good to have that refuge in the Lord to go to when the trials come in our lives. God Bless you, Samantha

Jenileigh said...

Glad to hear it!