Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Ramblings

Hi!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We spent a lot of time with family this weekend. Yesterday was my Godchild and our nieces 2nd birthday. We had a good time playing with the kids, jumping in the space walk, eating yummy food, and talking to friends and family. Today I cooked pancakes and bacon then we snuggled on the couch for about an hour before I went to church. Then we went to eat lunch at my parents (we do that every Sunday). Now I am making lasagne for tomorrow's supper and lounging around. I love Sundays:) I have one question for ya'll...did your boobs hurt when you took birth control for IVF?? Mine never hurt when I used to take birth control. I am on a different brand now. My boobs are KILLING me. Just wondering if that is normal?? I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Melody said...

I am glad you had a good weekend. I don't know about BC pills and sore bbs. I have been on three kinds and none ever did that to me but I can't take any now.

Just Another Mother said...

I love Sundays too, but Saturday's more because I don't have to go to work the next day. :)

BCP equaled sore boobies for me.

Carrie said...

Sundays are great! As far as the BCP's, they made my girls bigger, but not really sore. I know that is a common reaction, though! :)

Hugs,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

You did a lot this weekend...Sounds like you had an amazing Sunday!!!
Totally normal....I was on the pill for years in my 20's and didn't have any side affects...Then when I took it for IVF totally different!! They were bigger and to wear a bra was torture!!
My mom said it was a preview of pregnancy!!!
Good Luck,
diane

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, I had the same thing!!! My boobs were killing me when I was on the bcp last time. I am hoping they won't hurt this time (I start them next week), but I know exactly what you mean!