Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cycle ramblings;)

Well girls, I have finished one week and 2 days of my birth control!!! I will be soooo happy to get off of it. My doctor put me on a different kind than I used to take and it is making me MOOODY!!! My husband asked me why I"m not as nice as I used to be;) I"m ready to start taking my real meds!!! Brandon and I are also taking an antibiotic right now...did anyone else have to do that?? I'm taking baby aspirin too..did anyone else have to take that this early in the cycle? Just wondering.

Another girl is pregnant at work...it's always hard to hear that news. One day I hope I'm the one who is walking around telling everyone:) On a sadder note a girl I know was 17 weeks pregnant and she had a miscarriage yesterday. She has to deliver the baby since she was so far along. Please keep her in your prayers.

I told my principal about all the days that I will be missing soon. She was very understanding. My egg retrieval and ET is really close to our end of the year program. My aide is going to have to do so much: practicing with the kids, doing end of the year stuff, etc. I"m so glad I have her to help me out!! I feel kind of bad about it. Oh well, I Have to do what I have to do.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

8 comments:

Stace said...

Yes! You have to do what you have to do! :) Take care of yourself and I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

Melody said...

I HATE BC PILLS! DEATH TO THE PILLS! But, you will be happy when this works and you did it for your baby! I've been praying for you several times this week. I'm hoping and believing for you for all of those times you get down. It will work out!

Just Another Mother said...

Hormones suck!

DH and I had to take antibiotics too. I can't remember when I started taking baby asprin. I think it was at the same time as my stims.

That is very disturbing and scary about your friend's miscarriage. I'm sad for her.

Don't worry about work. You need to do this for yourself.

Carrie said...

Amen on the death to the pills.... those things are EVIL at their worst! You are cooking right along! :)

Hugs,

Carrie

ashley said...

My doc had me taking aspirin as a daily regimen many months before we started treatments. He wanted to get it in my system beforehand. I'm still taking it. Your poor husband, tell him you'll be back to normal soon. ;) Birth control, yuck.

Anonymous said...

YES!! BC pills are the worst...So my husband says..haha..Could not wait to get off of them and hated when I had to start them again.. Baby asprin and antibotics normal as well. This is just the begin of an amazing journey that you are on.
I wish you all the luck!!!
Be patient!!
Diane

Amber said...

I know - don't those bcp's just change everything! We haven't had to taken an antibiotic, but I am on a baby aspirin every day. Have been since November. Good luck!! :-)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

lets see..i took an antibiotic starting the day before retrieval. i took baby asprin right after transfer, until about 4 days ago.

all docs are different, but im sure you will get the same end results i did. :)