Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CD 3/Dr's appointment

Well at 7:30 I had a doctor's appointment. It was for blood work. They took 5 viles of blood to test for FSH, Estrogen, HIV, Hepatitis, Cystic Fibrosis, etc. So far they only results I have are FSH=6 and Estrogen =21..they are both good numbers. I was suppose to get my calenders and IVF prescriptions but they had forgotten to make them and didn't have time right then and there!!! I was kind of mad because I live an hour away from the doctor's office. Now I have to go back tomorrow to get them!!! That is so frustrating. I also got my prescription for birth control and took my 1st pill. I can't wait to get started. I hate waiting!!!
I'm off to fry homeade chicken, homeade macaroni and cheese, and greenbeans!! My husbands favorite meal:)

4 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

YUM! Can you send some fried chicken over?

Hugs!
Carrie

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

that meal sounds tasty. wanna come over and cook it for us? hehe

that super frustrating they didnt have your ivf stuff ready. i hope they get their act together so you know your fate for the next few months. :)

Kami said...

Ok, I'm coming over for dinner!!!

YAY for your cycle starting!! I am here if you need anything or just need someone to talk to. What an exciting time for you honey!!! YAY!!

Kami