Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blog Award


Well I was nominated for my first blogger award:) I was nominated by Kami. Please visit her blog and give her some love. She is testing today to see if her embryo transfer worked!! I was about to repost this and was nominated again by Tiffany. The funny thing is I was going to nominate Tiffany also:)

Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

It is hard to nominate just 10 people. I am going to nominate the people who have always been there for me. They have given me advice, prayed for us, and lifted me up when I needed it most. Thank you so much ladies!! I couldn't do this IF stuff with out you:)

1. Beth - Beth was my first ever blogger
friend:)
2. Erin
3. Carrie
4. Dianne
5. Just another infertiAlity blog (she is really great but for some reason....I don't know her name;)
6. Amber
7. Melody
8. Stacey
9. Krisy
10. Elaine

Please visit their blogs and give them some love!!!

5 comments:

Just Another Mother said...

I'm so flattered! This is my first ever blog award. And by the way, my name is. . .Mary

Shh! Don't tell :)

Kami said...

Yay!!! I gave you your first award!!! How cool is that! I hope you are having a great day!

Kami

Carrie said...

You are so very sweet and I am also flattered! I love it and can't wait to spread the love around.

Thank you, thank you!

Hugs,
Carrie

Melody said...

THANK YOU! That is so sweet.

twondra said...

I'm coming from Tiffany's blog. Congrats on the award. :)

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com