Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just Waiting!

Well it has been 10 days since my second IUI. I am patiently waiting for the two weeks to end:) I know in my heart that only God knows when I should concieve a child. It has still been hard struggling with the disappoint that every month brings. Each month you hope for it to be the right time and your heart breaks when it isn't. I have 4 more days to wait to see if this month will be a celebration or another heartache. We will see what happens....
I have to go to a wedding shower after church today. I hope it goes well for the bride. She has been disappointed lately because her reception hall is no longer available and her wedding is in a week. I hope it all works out for her.
We also have the insurance agent coming to our house today to see how much damage we had from the hurricane. Hopefully we will get enough money to get a new roof.
My parents are on their way to Colorado to visit my grandparents. I am praying that they have a safe trip. I always miss them on Sunday because it is my day to visit them.

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

hey girl. so glad you started this!

Elaine said...

Hey! Just came across your blog through Beth's. I'm 7 days into waiting after an IUI. Welcome to blogging. I like your title.

Ashley said...

Thanks!! I'm glad I started blogging too!! I think it will be a good release