Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cycle 3 Day 2

Well I called the doctor and I have an appointment on Monday at 4. I feel like an old pro at this. I am going to ask him if there is anything different I can do like back to back IUI's. I think we must be timing it wrong or something. We have had 2 good follicles both times and 34 million sperm...so what is the problem???? I think if we did the IUI the day after the trigger shot in addition to two days after it would help out a lot!! Has anyone done 2? I am also wondering if I should be taking more than 50 mg of Clomid. My husband said I shouldnt take more since I am making 2 follicles a month...but more than 2 might help. I am just praying that this is the month. This entire process I have had a feeling that I wouldn't get pregnant with the 1st or 2nd IUI. I have always had the feeling that it would take 3...is that weird? I hope my feeling is right.
One of my oldest and dearest friends found out that she was pregnant this week. I was hoping that I would be on the exact track as her. I mean who wouldn't want to have the same due date as one of their best friends? I am so happy for her. She had a miscarriage in April and has been trying as long as us to conceive. I hope I am soon to follow so we can share in this experience. Keep those prayers coming my way:) Thank you God for all the blessings in my life!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

My hcg shot has always been the day before the first insemination. Both times I've had two days of insemination. It's definitely worth asking your doc about the shot and doing more than one insemination. Although my doc has always said the most important insemination is the second. Praying you will have a very good informative meeting with your doctor.

beth ewing said...

i wish i could be more help on this but i never did the shot. i think if you're ovulating on 50mg then you probably shouldn't up it but your doctor would know better than me.