Monday, September 22, 2008

11 DPO

Still waiting!! It has been 11 days. We should know by Friday if we are pregnant or not. Only God knows. I cannot change the outcome so I am thinking positve and believing in his plan!

Today was really good. I didn't think about the outcome hardly at all. My pre k class did really well today which made it so much more enjoyable:) I got home from work early and cooked spaghetti and meatballs. While it was cooking I worked out and watched a movie with Brandon. I am ready to relax and watch all our favorite Monday night shows!! It has been a great day:)

I am also excited about one of my blogger friends because she may be pregant. We had our IUI's 4 days apart. I have been praying for her and I hope this is her month!!!

1 comment:

Jenileigh said...

I have this song posted at the bottom of my blog. I love it too!