Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pray;)

Not much has been going on. It's the last week of school and I'm so happy because I'm sooo tired!! I've taken a nap everyday this week after work. Other than that I've just been very HUNGRY. Brandon has been making fun of me because I've been eating so much (not in a mean way;) I'm so ready to be SICK though so I know that nothing is wrong...isn't that crazy!! Tomorrow I have another blood test. Please send some prayers this way that it will be good!! I hope everyone is having a great week.

7 comments:

ashley said...

Everything will be wonderful. We'll keep praying for you!

cady said...

it's ridiculous how hungry you get, isn't it?? i was one of those girls who got super hungry but never sick enough to throw up, hence quite a bit of weight gain. i'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and am looking forward to hearing about your ultrasound!

Melody said...

Hunger is ridiculous even this early! I remember Zach having to get me cheez-its at 2 am! HAHA. He was like "Are you seriously hungry right now?" UH YEAH! SO bring it! And within a week you will be having to pee EVERY hour. I took a nap every day too after work.

Stace said...

Of course I'm thinking of you!!!! Great numbers will be coming your way tomorrow!!! But I am a little jealous that you have so few days of school left!! :) Take it easy!

Once Upon A Time said...

Good thoughts being sent your way right now!

twondra said...

I'm definitely thinking and praying for you. :) Hoping you get GREAT news today!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I will be checking back frequently for the result, but I'm sure it will be fine- you have a sticky bean in there!
T.