Saturday, October 4, 2008

Taking a break

Well I have been sick for a week. I had a virus and fever for seven days. The fever would be gone in the mornings but would come back full force in the evening. On Wednesday night I had to go to the hospital because my fever was 103.3 and I was dehydrated. They gave me an IV and I felt much better. I finally started feeling better yesterday evening...YEAH!!! Since I was sick at the beginning of this cycle for so long I decided to take a break this month from doing an IUI. I think it was a sign from God that my body needed a break. We will start everything again next month. For now it feels good to rest:)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I rested between IUI 2 and 3 and it was just what I needed to be able to get back into the game for cycle 3 and now cycle 4.

Enjoy every day and take time to listen to God speak to you.

Praying for you.

beth ewing said...

so sorry girl. i've been out of town and out of the blog world. i'll be praying this month of rest rejuviates you for the next cycle.