Friday, February 6, 2009

Only God Knows When....

Well I started my period this morning bright and early at 5:30. I didn't even really cry. It's happen so many times that if it ever didn't happen, I would probably have a heart attack:) Brandon hugged me and said that it would be ok and we would get our baby one day. Then on the way to work he called me again just to say that he loved me. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. He is definately my rock. I guess IVF here we come!! I called the doctor's office and they told me just to take the month off and start birth control when I start my next period. I have to take the month off because I'm too late for the february cycle. There is no march cycle because the february cycle runs into the first week of March...so we have to wait until April to do IVF. You never know maybe it will just happen "naturally" this month!! Only God knows.....

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Sorry to hear this news...but if you haven't read my blog today...we will probably be going through IVF at around the same time.

Stace said...

So sorry. I'm hoping like crazy that you have a miracle natural cycle!

Melody said...

I was SO hoping for better news. Still keeping you in my prayers.

ashley said...

Awww, I'm so sorry. I'm sure your body could use the break. I hope the next coming months bring you the joy you deserve

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

sorry for the arrival of "the devil"..ill get you that IVF email asap.

keep your head up. IVF will work for you!

Kami said...

I am so sorry honey. I will pray for a little miracle but if IVF is the plan, it WILL happen for you. The statistics are wonderful!! And you will be a month behind me!! Yay!!

Kami

beth ewing said...

i'm so sorry girl. praying for a miracle in this month of rest.

Anonymous said...

I'll be really interested to hear how you find IVF, as you may be just ahead of us, depending on what my lap finds.

And, I'm going to hope for that miracle natural cycle!